Have you Been Accused of Being an Alienating Parent?Have you Been Accused of Being an Alienating Parent?
In “Accused of Being an Alienating Parent?”
When alienated children remain alienated into their forties, what should the targeted parent do? Walk away because it’s too late? Reach for a relationship more assertively? Acknowledge birthdays and holidays while continuing to wait for them to have an epiphany?
- Final Response to Dr. Mercer
- Criminalize Parental Alienation ~ 3 STRIKES FELONY
- COURT ENABLED PARENTAL ALIENATION IS CHILD ABUSE ~~ NO CONTACT SINCE JANUARY 24th, 2015 ~~ #StandupforZoraya
- Tsimhoni Children Placed in Father’s Custody After Controversial Court-Ordered “Therapy”
- Jail time for parental alienation not in best interests of children
- When Parents Turn Poisonous
- TLB Radio: 4 Family Justice – Parent Alienation
- Family Court Ruling Continues to Traumatize Children
- Parental rights include any legal obligations that go with being a parent, such as the right to custody or visitation, the right and obligation to provide financial support, and the obligation to provide the child with proper care and supervision.
- Estrangement, Alienation, Denial of Contact, Isolation…All Child Abuse