Protect Your Family~Know Your Rights: Conflict in Parents‘ Constitutional Rights
PARENTING AS A PROTECTED CONSTITUTIONAL RIGHT
- Is there a “Balance” between Parents’ Rights & Children’s Rights?
- Are Laws Really Needed to Guide us in Raising Our Family?
- When you Defend your Family, why is it so important to know the Statutes for Your State, particular to your concerns?
- We must become an Advocate, and yes, admit to ourselves there is indeed conflict, corruption, biases, etc in our government. And then most importantly say OK, and ask ourselves, in knowing this>> “What are We going to do about it to Protect Our Families??
I hope those supporting the Parental Rights US Constitutional Amendment have used this as a Reference.
Of course, then there is CAPTA. Sarcastically, I always add “New and Improved”
So many conflicts that challenge our Rights as Parents for Our Children.
I challenge you to be one of those voices”
- *Note: PARENTING AS A PROTECTED CONSTITUTIONAL RIGHT was authored by a civil rights attorney, as an argument in a case for a parent’s rights. Currently it should not be using this argument at all (it is not a formal document, or is it a published article, just a part of someone’s case). It is to show what a civil rights attorney wrote about parental rights, which is not one of our amendments, or BILL OF RIGHTS, as parental rights are implied in the 17th amendment.
May you find Strength in Your Higher Power,
- Check Out Our Collectibles
- My Family Rights Affiliation >>http://nfpcar.org/FPA/emails/Current.htm
- Defend Yourself