As families across America celebrate Father’s Day, this year they will be honoring a right that our Supreme Court has repeatedly recognized as the “oldest of fundamental liberty interests.”More than a freedom protected under the American Constitut…
- Doctor, Lawyer, Dentist and Engineer Join in Writ for Father Equality at U.S. Supreme Court(leonkozioljd.wordpress.com)
- Must Read!!! Family Court and NSA Whistleblowers: What They Have in Common(leonkozioljd.wordpress.com)
- Will Parents Declare Independence on July 4th?(leonkozioljd.wordpress.com)
- The South or the Nation?(lawyersgunsmoneyblog.com)
- Today in Post-Racial America(lawyersgunsmoneyblog.com)
- War on Dads in our Nation’s Family Courts.(americanfathers.wordpress.com)
- Is the American public surrendering self-governance to rampant corruption ?(americanfathers.wordpress.com)
- 70 Million American Fathers Must Organize for Equal Rights(americanfathers.wordpress.com)
- U.S. Citizen Parent whose Son has been wrongfully retained abroad.(americanfathersliberationarmy.blogspot.com)
- Comparisons between Loving v. Virginia and the gay marriage cases aren’t apt(lawyersgunsmoneyblog.com)
Only months ago, we were getting messages and phone calls from Europe to Hawaii and everywhere in between. Some of our postings received over 2,000 views in 24 hours. Today we are averaging less than fifty. Could it be Facebook and on-line censoring? It has already been confirmed regarding the IRS and its targeting of conservative groups like ours (never prosecuted by the Obama administration).
During the week before Election Day, we posted a column about the Justice Department and Attorney General Loretta Lynch blocking reports (including our own) demanding an investigation of Title IV-D funding abuses in our nation’s family courts. We called it a “Pay to Parent” scandal involving a trillion dollar industry. Our viewership tanked dramatically after that, for example yesterday’s publication which is reprinted below .
In reaction to that publication, some of our followers are pressing for courthouse protests across the country…
View original post 1,113 more words