HARVESTING JUSTICE starting with the Low Hanging Fruit, i.e. Senate reconfirmation hearings on Special Counsel Carolyn Lerner — OPT-IN-USA
The prospect of Joseph P. Carson securing the support of our national grassroots legal/judicial reform community transforms his 25 year long quest for OSC and MSPB accountability into a potential judicial accountability coup d’etat in America.
We identified it as an international human rights issue. We learned that a potentially insurmountable obstacle to relief was America’s failure to ratify the Optional Protocols to the International Covenant on Civil and Political Rights (ICCPR) and Convention against Torture and Other Cruel, Inhuman or Degrading Treatment or Punishment (CAT). With all these U.S. foreign policy considerations swirling in the air, it can be difficult to remember that Opt IN USA is a grassroots campaign to redress unchecked judicial misconduct in America.
- Opt IN USA will continue coordinating meetings between its campaign participants and their U.S. Representatives.
- Campaign coordinators will assist campaign participants in following up with whomever they met at those meetings.
- Already Opt IN USA is teaming up with some of the world’s most accomplished human rights activists to address the relative isolation of Americans from the international human rights community and the corresponding threat for current and potential targets of The Third Degree.
- Opt IN USA and its sister organization, NFOJA (National Forum On Judicial Accountability) will assist any and all willing Opt IN USA participants in organizing and mobilizing for local and/or state-focused judicial reform advocacy.
- IN THE MEANTIME, we should try to get a wi
n for judicial accountability under our belts, and the U.S. Senate reconfirmation hearings on Special Counsel Carolyn N. Lerner presents an opportunity for us to do just that!
In fact a Joseph Carson of Tennessee regularly publicizes his ‘opinion as a professional engineer (PE) that OSC is a decades-long, law-breaking fraud of a federal agency, the U.S. Merit Systems Protection Board (MSPB) is its decades-long, law-breaking, enabler and that this continuing, compounded, federal agency law-breaking puts America and civilization at unnecessarily increased risk of a nuclear terrorist attack or other dire calamity, given its deeply corrupting impact on the integrity of the federal civil service.’ The MSPB is ‘an independent, quasi-judicial agency in the Executive branch that serves as the guardian of Federal merit systems.’
/s/ Opt IN USA Coordinators